Sprinkler Pad Planning
1. The facility area (including the waiting area) and the leisure area should be distinguished, and the wading pool splash pad planning ratio should be appropriate.
2. The wave pool needs to be arranged in the center of the splash pad park (according to the actual plot).
3. The children’s wading pool splash park should have enough leisure space for the elderly and women who are inconvenient to go into the water.
4. Large and high splash pad sprinkler equipment should be set deep in the splash park to attract tourists.
5. Splash Ground Equipment with good viewing effect should be set up on the periphery of the community splash pad to attract tourists outside the park.
6. Concealed treatment should be considered in the splash park water treatment room.
The Splash Pad Landscape
1. Set the commanding heights of the scenic spot to lead the entire park, and at the same time allow tourists to experience the fun of climbing high and looking into the distance and viewing the panoramic view of the scenic spot.
2. The lazy river is an indispensable element of the wet park. In the design, attention should be paid to creating an atmosphere. The water quality must be clear, the river channel should be set up in a circuitous way, make good use of wave-making equipment, and at the same time pay attention to controlling the flow rate of the water. Facilities such as interactive water guns and water cannons.
3. When configuring plants, try to choose non-thorn, non-toxic and non-deciduous plants, and reduce the permeability of plants.
4. Equipped with a suitable amount of water mist and sunshade facilities.
5. Before entering the wading pool splash pad park and the pool, disinfection facilities are required.
6. Reasonably set up temporary storage facilities.
City Splash Architectural aspects
1. The architectural design volume is large, and the theme style needs to be fully considered.
2. The service buildings of sales and restaurants need to increase the outside space and increase the shading facilities.
3. The bathroom needs to consider the needs of the disabled and pregnant women, and add a third bathroom.
Public Splash Pad Safety and service
1. The middle of July and August each year is the peak period for tourists, and accidents are prone to occur. Therefore, the ambulance passage is an important factor that must be considered in the design of the wading pool splash pad. Within a certain range, an infirmary and an emergency defibrillator should be added.
2. The necessary shower room in the wading pool splash pad can be open, and there is no need to set up doors or curtains, which can save space and scenic resources during peak tourist periods.
3. The food purchase points can be set up as appropriate, with a wide distribution range, which is convenient for tourists to purchase. At the same time, management issues must be taken into account, and the water body of the scenic spot must not be polluted.